If you are setting up Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for the first time, it’s crucial to install the Human Resources (HR) module to enable comprehensive HR functionality. This article will guide you through the process of installing the HR module using the Feature Management functionality in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
This feature brings enhancements to many user experience flows across several Human Resources modules.
How to activate Human resources features
- Sign into your Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations environment using appropriate administrative credentials.
- Navigate to the main dashboard and locate the “Feature Management” workspace. If it is not visible, you can search for “Feature Management” in the search bar at the top.
- Once in the Feature Management workspace, you will see a list of existing features and their status (enabled or disabled).
4. Search for Human Resources in the module. This will display all human resources functionality. Select one by one and click on Enable now. Once all features are enabled, Refresh the browser page.
5. The selected features will be enabled and available for use in your Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations environment.
With the HR module enabled in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, you can start leveraging the HR functionality for managing various aspects of human resources within your organization. The HR module offers a range of features to streamline HR processes and enhance employee management.